White Walls For Oversight.



I painted my walls today.

But the one person who wanted these walls painted more the anyone else, isn't here to enjoy them.

And yet I painted my walls today, with a fake smile, and rotten coat.

Wondering why I'm doing this.

Wondering why when you're gone rather then when you were here.

I think I wanted my place to look different. I wanted to look at my house and see that it didn't resemble anything from the way it looked before.

Different walls

Different life

Different times

White walls for oversight will never let you breathe.

Or was It the obligation that made me paint them dear?

I promised maybe fifty times that I would paint the walls...but I never did.

Sometimes the little things you don't think are important to someone, mean the world. Not opening a door, not holding a hand, not fixing something in the house that's just a fucking color.

Just a fucking color...

It's the little things, and they really do mean the world. So I didn't want to feel guilty anymore about the walls being white.

I guess all in all what I'm taking away from this is that you need to color your life while theres people around you to enjoy the color. I have no one to truly share my color with, but the walls remind me that when I get the chance again, to pick up the paint brush.

------

For Laura- I'm sorry.

For Amanda- Thank you for telling me you liked this, It means a lot from you! Thought I would throw it up so everyone else could enjoy something from my lonely days!

For James "Horn if your Honky"

And for the Beautiful and Smart Fremeracadian Vicky.

-----------------------

Other news!

I have opened :devImustbealive:

I have started a writing account, I don't intend to pay much attention to it, or for it to get popular or anything. But It's there and you can investigate it if you feel like it.

I keep forgetting to thank :devmckenziebobby: for making me a stamp. If you would like to use the stamp go ahead and do so, it would make me happy!


He deleted the deviation, but you can still use it! just add another : at end of ":thumb67012030" and it will still work!

:thumb67012030:

Comments

Popular Posts