Rambling 101



I was sitting in the bath tub scrubbing glue off my face and realized that I'm totally lonely and the only fix at this point in time was to write a journal.

I usually watch a movie when I come to this juncture, but the only movie I have right now is DOA: Dead Or Alive. I think that if I closed my eyes and wrote a movie script, then switched directors every thirty five minutes while filming it, that my movie would turn out better then DOA: Dead Or Alive.

So I'm not going to watch it.

I'm going to ramble and complain.

It's 3:30 Am.

I'm in only a towel typing this right now, I probably shouldn't be, my back is sticking to the chair. It's annoying, and being annoyed is not a good journal writing mood.

Actually it's probably the best mood.

My face has no glue on it anymore, I cleaned it up pretty nice.

I was at a costume party, and went as Gay Dumbledor.

I wore cut off jeans like Lieutenant dangle, pink socks, a white beard and a wizard hat. I had a vibrator as a wand also.

This seemed like an amazing idea, but most of the people their didn't get it. I'm sure all the nerds who read my journal will find this hilarious. My roommate thought it was quite funny, and I guess that is all the really mattered.

The beard did not come with a strap or anything to put it on, so I tried to glue it to my face.

I have my talents people.

But overall I'm a dumbass.

Further proof of this is only I could get two different girls in the same week to tell me I was amazing and that it was a sure thing they were going to like me for a long time.

Until they met me.

I'm living proof the Axe effect doesn't work.

It still smells fucking good though.

Do they sell a stop trying so fucking hard scent?

I could really use some of it.

Anyways..... The costume party was filled with hot womenz, and my roommate is at his girlfriends house. This is the perfect combo for a lonely night. I like to pretend that I'm ok with being single. I like to pretend that I'm getting along fine. I kind of think it's been eating at me slowly these past two years though, something kind of rotting away in there.

Maybe some form of the ability to feel is what is rotting.

Because what could break me down a year ago, leaves me emotionless lately.

It's a been there done that kind of thing.
It's a heart Break to many times to sting.
It's a Let Down that every girl will bring.
It's a story of why I be the solo king.

Yes, that was a freestyle rap.

I was big in the underground gangster scene in West Palm Beach.

They called me Crazy Money. I co-lead a gang with DJ Pasty, we got in a tift and I left the life behind to save the empire from civil war.

It was a very mature thing to do.

I can honestly say though that being involved in all that nonsense has really helped me develop my photography into what it is today.

I'm taking a photo tomorrow for Halloween, and hopefully I can employ all of my skills to produce the image that I want. It took quite a few strings to pull this one together, but it shall be worth it! I promise.

Which reminds me!

A certain person has finally decided she wants to take some pictures with me. I'm not going to say who, but if you read my journal often, then you might know who it is.

I think I told her that I was going to write about her in my journal, since she said she was going to make up a song about me or something crazy like that.

So I have nothing better to say really in this section, so I'm just going to mention you I guess.

What does it feel like to have someone talking about you in their DA journal in present tense?

And furthermore a couple hundred people being absolutely enthralled by the sentences, even though their content and meaning is absolutely meaningless.

You will have to let me know...

I bet it's pretty weird.

How many people here want me to write about them?

That is a good question.

We should do the question thingie that always gets these journals like an uber amount of comments.

You can ask me a question and I'll answer it.

I'm not guaranteeing a good answer.

But I will answer honestly.

Ok!

I lost my spark, I have nothing interesting to say anymore.

I can't even make uninteresting sentences interesting at this point in time.

So I'm done.

Comments

Popular Posts