A Visit With Ghost-Part 2 of 4




I'm sitting next to my mom in a car on Flagler Drive.

She is High.

She is extremely High...

She is also extremely AMUSING.

If you have never experienced this situation, I strongly recommend it.

We are listening to the new Chidos CD "Bone Palace Ballet," and for the first time in her life she understands the point of loud music.

I need to know how to get to the place we are going eat.

But her answer to every question I ask is "No."

My mom is Extremely High and Extremely Lost...

There are some interesting things that will happen when you find yourself stuck for the day with your Half-Baked mother.

In 5 minutes she will confess that I was conceived on the floor of a gymnasium.

In 30 Minutes she will take me out to a $200 dollar lobster dinner. And tell the restaurant they deserve 800 stars.

In 180 minutes she will spend over $500 dollars on clothes and accessories for me, including Armani sunglasses and Prada shoes.

Now I'm not one to wear high fashion shit. But if you could feel how I felt when my feet were inserted into these babies, well then you might understand why I accepted this offer.

They were the last pair in the USA, and are being delivered to me from Texas.

They don't even fit my feet.

But I guess that's how Rappers, Ballers, and no-name freelance photographers roll.

I guess you could say my relationship with my mother has changed a bit since I moved away. For one she loves me more now!

If I didn't have to see myself but once a year I would probably love myself more also. I sure as fuck wouldn't buy myself Prada shoes when I saw myself. But I am not me seeing myself once a year, Nor am I my mother seeing me for the first time since I was living where I lived.

Am I making any sense here?

I'm trying to let you know that if you move away and get your mom high, you're going to benefit immensely.

You're going to get along with your parents, and you're going to appreciate them for what they are and what they have done for you.

And that my friends, Is because you don't have to see them every fucking day.


---------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for part 3 tomorrow!

P.S If you want to see the shoes when I get them. I'll take a picture for you.

Comments

Popular Posts