Vital Signs- Jobless, Single.




I'm going to give you a list of people that read my last journal entry.

-My mom
-My sister
-My cousin
-My thirteen year old 2nd-cousin
-My co-workers
-and this nice girl that possibly thought I was nice also(unlikely)

I'm not going to explain what came as a result this. but I will ask you to ask yourself a question.

"If I had written that, and then these people read it, except they were my personal list instead of his, what the hell kind of conversation would I have had."

Ok....

Now whatever kind of things you think you would of discussed with these people, take that and add in a Unicorn or a $5 dollar CD or a good song on the radio or anything that couldn't possibly be real or make your conversation more out of control and out of context.

Then that is probably about close to what mine were like.

So what is the result of this sudden surge in everyone thinking that my life is like the movie "Gone in 60 seconds" minus Angelina Jolie liking me, and the fact that I spend about 360 nights of my year sitting in front of this computer screen to which I'm typing another incoherent journal at 5am in the morning?

I quit my job!

And this is not the kind of quit my job and look for another one kind of quit my job.

This is quit my job and working forever kind of quit my job.

I am done. I'm never working again.

I was sitting on this random porch, of whom belonged to a person throwing a little shin-dig to which I was dragged to at about 12am tonight. My best friend was keeping me company. I told him that everyone always thinks they are going to be famous or rich, and one day they won't have to work a job. And that it was kind of weird that I think I just reached that point in my life.

I didn't plan it. I didn't stop working because I knew the next day I was getting a check. It just happened.

---

Take this picture. Here is some money.

Cool. Thanks. That's it?

Yea. were done.

We are? Are you sure you don't want me to do anything else? No HJ or anything?

No I'm good thanks, just the picture.

Ok let me know when we can do this again.

Sure, probably soon.

----

I'm not sure where I'm going from here, or what I'll be doing in a week, or a year. It's kind of scary and exciting. Maybe I'll have to work again someday, then again maybe I won't. I'm pretty sure I knew this was coming, I just wasn't sure when.

I'm pretty happy about it. Life seems like it's going to be pretty cool from here on out. I do have a problem though.

Which is...

I think my penis is never going to meet another vagina ever again.

And I figured out why. Here are some reasons to which I have come to this conclusion.

-

A. I'm fucking retarded-

-

Seriously. I embarrass myself beyond comprehension with girls. You know when your watching a movie and you have to cover your face with the blanket because the main character just did something that you can't even stand? well I think I'm stuck in that situation permanently with women.

If God, or Jesus, Or Santa Clause or anyone make believe came up to me and said

"Mckay, you are never going to have sex ever again"

I think I would be able to handle it. I have accepted this fact, and I'm kind of ok with it.
I have to drive around for a little awhile listening to Ben Traughber's "We Will Always Be"
to feel better about it.

I'm fine though really.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Until another day Kidos-------I'm going to watch "Memoirs of a Geisha" and pass out to the sun rise and Chinese people pretending to be Japanese.

Comments

Popular Posts