A Visit With Ghost-Part 1 of 4.



I'm sitting across from a girl I used to love.

She broke my heart every time she said she was going to marry Nick Carter.

She broke my heart everyday.

I wish that I could say the roles were reversed tonight, but she learned how to break my heart in a whole new way.

So as I watch her drink her Jack & Coke, I'm wondering if it would of tasted a little bit sweeter had I called her when she gave me her number.

I'm wondering if it would of tasted a little less like a new relationship every three weeks.

I'm wondering if it would of tasted a little less like open legs for every guy that smiled right.

I'm wondering a lot of things...

Because Nick Carter would never marry her.

But I probably would of.

What happened to this beautiful girl sitting across the table?

Or is the question really what happened to me?

I came here to visit the ghost from my past, and one after one they make me cringe and almost cry. How do you believe you're going somewhere when you don't even try to get there?

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

It's to bad she couldn't answer if I really asked.

It's to bad all she sees from me right now is the smile that gets the all access pass.

But I'm sorry honey.

I'll tell you that you're beautiful.

I'll tell you that you were always smarter then me.

But I'm not going to fuck you.

And I'm not going to ever see you again.

But I'm Ok with that.

Because my drink taste exactly as it should.

---------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for part 2 tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts